Sunday 1 March 2009

Great Big Kiss


Well the inevitable finally happened. A Belgian kiss! I didn't even ask for it or give him permission.I just leaned forward to hear him a bit better, amongst the noise of the carnival.Honest! And he took this bob as a come on.I'm worried now that if I bump into him tonight, for round two of the carnival, that he will expect me to return the 'favour'.Am I now his Belgian Bitch?. It's been 5 months in coming.Is there a waiting list for Belgian kisses?Do you have to earn your lips? As luck would have it there quite a few more today.Thankfully they were all from Belgettes.Strange then that all this affection should come after my first run-in with a local gobshite the night before.I guess the Carnival brings out the best and the worst in some people.Vive La carnival.

3 comments:

Thud said...

It seems your Lordship is going native....always a bad thing.

Unknown said...

Slightly less painfull alternative to the Glaswegian version !!! Bit more gay though...

monkey said...

Im worried for you lord Roby, its getting very Euro Trash.