Tuesday 23 November 2010

Stan


One of the pleasures of having a blog is checking out where your viewers are viewing from,even if the are not suitably inspired to leave a comment.The most melodic place I've been visited from has to be Florianopolis in Brazil and viewers from The Bronx are always a buzz.But the latest one,I just had to check out! A visitor from the mighty Bashkortostan.Where the flock is that I hear you say? And what is about my blog that interested them? The capital of Bashkortostan is Ufa ( pronounced Ufa in Sirilic).And todays homework is......What colours are the national flag of The Republic of Bashkortostan?.....And for a bonus point.....How long before they are latest addition to the EU?

2 comments:

Thud said...

I'm sure you are making this stuff up your Lordship.

Lord Roby said...

Thud of Thudley Towers.The Bronx guy/gal was searching for 'Fenella Fudge Jewish'.The UfaBummer was looking for ...well..Two Dogs..I'm not sure which is the most unsavoury.Sex with Fenellas Fudge or Three in a Bed in Bashkortostan!!!..Oh!and apologies for picking the wrong song.'My Friend Stan' would have been a much better choice.Well he was a dirty old man after all!!