Sunday 20 July 2014

Amy's Graduation at Liverpool Anglican Cathedral 2014







Lord Roby used to spend quite bit of time as a wayward child exploring Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral. This came in rather useful on July 14th.With only two tickets available per graduate Lord Roby had had his nose pushed out.Not having that, I went to the back and found a long lost entrance. Within minutes I was behind the altar and videoing Lady Amy as she graduated. Needless to say only official photographers were allowed so I think it's fair to say you seen it here first! On Bastille Day, 25 years before I had proposed to her mother in Paris. I guess some things are meant to be; others you have to make happen. C'est La Vie...Laaa





3 comments:

Thud said...

nice one Gaston!

Vinogirl said...

Cool! Go Amy!

Purwa Wisata said...

friendship greetings from Indonesia, I beg permission nurul hamdani share link
Paket Haji dan Umroh Jakarta