Monday 13 October 2008

Stay Free


Well done Lord Roby.On the back of desperately high blood pressure and the onset of dibetes; and a less than impressive recent career history,I got the job.Now firmly ensconced in Wallonia and mightily impressed by the place too! I'm sure the place has it's problems,but a problem here is a solution back in Two Dogs. I could go on about the place for hours,but the overriding pleasure is the unfettered existence I now ENJOY.Its such a simple pleasure but one which I had forgotten existed.Liberty Egality Fraternity is the glue of this society,defended to the hilt by it's participants.No cameras,no parking restrictions,no speed 'control' measures.In fact I have only encountered ONE traffic light in over two weeks.Needless to say it got me.I have also been afforded a nice apartment just a stones-throw from the Grand Place.As if this wasn't enough the owners have installed a velux window in my living room, which enables me to admire the efforts of the local ballerinas, in the dance school opposite while quaffing a glass of claret.Boy do they work up a sweat!!!.....Vive La Difference!

4 comments:

Thud said...

As I said...down boy!

Vinogirl said...

Glad to see you back online.
Does Lady Roby read your blogs by any chance?

Lord Roby said...

Of course!In fact she only said to me before I disembarked...you want to try watching more ballerinas instead of football.That everton lot are shite!Pa De Dere!!

Vinogirl said...

She's a very enlightened woman...and a Liverpool fan I hope :)