Wednesday 28 January 2009

Should I Stay Or Should I Go



Driving in Belgium can be bad for your health.First off they have a strange priority from the right thing going on.Not everywhere, but only in certain circumstances.If you see a crossroads sign, then beware because it means somebody can drive straight into you from a minor road to your right and you are to blame! Secondly Belgians are the most ignorant drivers I have come across.There is no way they will allow you onto 'their' motorway.They will see you nestled in the crash barrier on the slip road before they will give way.And finally Belgian drivers have no respect for pedestrian crossings.On many occasions I have been half way across the road only to look right and see a car speeding towards me.Now, I wait until there is nothing on the horizon before I step out.Well you live and learn.

4 comments:

Thud said...

you don't learn you don't live.

Lord Roby said...

Guess I don't learn.Just nearly got taken out twice in 5 seconds at the same crossing.Feckin freaky!

monkey said...

Remember the green cross code, never fails.

Vinogirl said...

Crazy!!! They make crap chocolate too!