Tuesday 2 December 2008

Like a Virgin



It has come to my attention that there is a lot of fuss over here.... and there, about Beaujolais Nouveau.So Lord Roby has decided to become a trendy wendy for a night and review this years crop for you.As Ali G once said.'If there's grass on the pitch ...Lets play'.....The nose....fruity.....The taste young...The nose .....fruity.....The taste even younger.....The nose...very young....The taste....very very fruity...Slpp.Slpp.Slpp.... Petulant....You bet......Hell this reminds me of the night I lost my virginity,except I can't remember how long ago that was and I'm sure it cost me more than 2.69 Euros...Dr Sir Les Patterson you would love it.With me?

3 comments:

Thud said...

You didn't do the dirty with sir Les did you?

Lord Roby said...

Like yourself he was a yellow velvet virgin til he met me.With me?

Vinogirl said...

Nice review Lord Roby...of your teen years!!! Not too much about the nouveau! That's OK, because there is not too much to say about it flavour-wise. However the manner in which it is made, 'Carbonic Maceration', is quite interesting.
By the way, Dame Edna is on in SF until January.