Tuesday 2 December 2008

Music and Light


Shortly after Everton beat Spurs on Sunday Lord Roby came upon The Grand Place and was stopped dead in his tracks by the annual son et lumiere display that is Brussels at Christmas.I was unable to take my eyes or attention off it for a second. Surely this is what displays and celebrations of Christmas should be like, not the shitty steel coathanger crumby chrimbo tree that is Church Street, Liverpool.At the time Lord Roby was gagging for a beer.What a dilemma.The solution....A 5.50 euro beer in the bar opposite.Very much pole position I might add.Next week I will be taking a 5.50 euro six pack!!...Do youselves a favour and check out the display in all its glory on YouTube if you dont plan to go there yourself.

3 comments:

Thud said...

I recommend a stylish hip flask my good man for such festive moments.

Lord Roby said...

I've got big hips.know where I can get a 3 litre model?

Vinogirl said...

I would love to travel there myself. Sounds charming.